The Town of Forest is nestled in the winding river region of southwestern Wisconsin known as the Driftless. It is bordered by the townships of Hillsboro, Union, and Whitestown and rests in Vernon County. There are thirty-six square miles of land in Forest with more than half in farmland. In Forest’s northwest corner, you will find a portion of the beautiful Wildcat Mountain State Park. At the 2000 census, our population was 583. The unincorporated communities of Dilly, Mount Tabor, and Valley are located here.
We enjoy some of the most scenic countryside in our region. Enjoy the slideshow, below, of our changing seasons and wildlife friends.
- See The Town of Forest 2021 Budget here
- The next board meeting will be held on Monday, April 12, 2021 at 6:00 pm at the Town Hall.
- The 2021 Annual Meeting will be held on Monday, April 26, 2021 at 6:00 pm at the Town Hall.
- 2021 Spring Clean Up Days are planned for April 23rd and 24th from 8am to 5pm each day
- If you are interested in becoming a poll worker, please contact Heidi Obert – Clerk, for training sessions
04/06/2021 – 2021 Spring Election